Prashish More is a mumbai born creative director, illustrator, set designer & an eternal visual artist. A strong believer of minimalism his body of work consists of a wide variety of mediums. From print to 3D, compositing to special effects, fashion films to various digital content platform …….. there is hardly a hat he hasn’t worn. His keen sense of aesthetics marrying the old world beauty with modern lines is thoroughly refreshing.
His first break came when he shot at Coco Chanel’s private apartment with Gil Balssimon. This set the ball rolling & he has gone on to do many assignments in every corner of the world including Newyork, London, Paris, Capetown, Istanbul, Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Thailand, Cappadocia, Pomoclay to name a few. He believes in discovering new & in-vogue talent to push the envelope of his creative pursuits.
DIGITAL DESIGN - WEB/SOCIAL/MEDIA
• Created world-class, beautiful layouts and visuals that supported and reinforced the vision and business objectives of digital content for TATACLIQ.com, NNNOW.com, USPA India, GAP India, Aeropostale, Ed hardy, Sephora, Flying Machine, The children’s Place, Gant india, nautical India, Arrow, True Blue. Partnered with Arvind's fashion business and marketing teams to ensure that designs meet brand and business objectives.
• Developed a visual brand framework that served as guidance for all future cross-platform creative initiatives across editorial, merchandising and marketing imagery For TATACLIQ.com, NNNOW.com, ELLE.IN
• Collaborated with the digital design agency on UI/UX, contributing to the overall visual experience and functionality (desktop, mobile and Apps). For TATACLIQ.com, NNNOW.com, ELLE.IN
• Follow market trends and apply an understanding of the apparel marketplace to make decisions that will maximize the effectiveness of creative; keep abreast of trends and directions in the promotion and creative that will keep AIL on the leading edge.
• Create image-based, video and animation content for Nnnow.com and related social media keeping it on trend and up-to-date
• Created Fashion videos for leading magazines (Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia) & various leading designer brands (Camessi, Desi belle, Form, Shuffle, Prym, The Arvind store, Fabindia, Satya Paul, Primate, NNNOW.com); which were directed by me.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the website and Instagram grid to entice the audience and create the mass following.
• Understanding and responding to promotion performance data, steering the strategy of future creative directions.
• Leading & supervising digital team along with the Visual design for the entire Nnnow.com site.
CREATIVE DIRECTION/ PRODUCTION DESIGNER DIGITAL/ PRINT/ EDITORIAL/ADVERTISING
• Art directed more than 250 photoshoots..
• Articulate cutting edge Art Direction concept boards for Model and product photography.
• Have executed many assignments in every corner of the world.
• Directed , Designed and illustrated sets for Ad Campaigns for Tarun Tahiliani, Kresha Bajaj, Platinum, Satya paul, Fab india, D’decor, Arvind Store, Primante, Camessi, Raheja Properties, Amazon Jewellery, Jaguar Fittings and Editorial shoot concepts for ELLE, Harper bazaar, Grazia, Hello, Dior, Channel.
• Provided Creative Art direction to photographers and stylists on sets of photoshoots.
• Securing and managing external resources (e.g. freelancers, contractor, and vendors)
• Develop budgets and timelines, allocating appropriate resources to projects.
• Done production design for Digital Content shoot for USPA, Flying Machine, ED hardy, TrueBlue, Arvind Store.
• Overseeing retouching process with retouchers and also done the 3D compositing in creatives.
• Art-Direction done for Editorial shoots with ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, Grazia, Hello.
• Handled Creative direction & execution of ELLE beauty awards for 8 years. PRODUCT
STYLING - DIGITAL/ PRINT/ EDITORIAL//ADVERTISING
• Done editorial beauty styling for ELLE, Harper’s bazaar magazines.
• Working commercially with beauty brands like Lakme, Chambor, Studiowest (Tata Westside in-house beauty brand), Axe perfume, Fair & lovely.
PRINT DESIGN - EDITORIAL
• Worked on 180+ ELLE India issues. Lead the Art team for almost 14 yrs.
• Designed for ELLE Seasonal and New launch Point of sale collateral (booklets, lookbook, brochures,)
• Supervise the artwork and print material with pre-press houses and printers
• Approve color proofs, attend press runs as necessary for approvals
• Design innovative, 5 times revamp design and made the design guide for design team
PRINT DESIGN - ADVERTISING
• Designed for New launch Point of sale collateral (lbooklets, lookbook, brochures,) for leading indian designers like Vikram fadanis, Ashish Soni, Desibelle, brands Patine, Creyate, FCUK, LO’real Professional, • Designed calendars for Kingfisher, Raheja, Jaguar etc.
CREATIVE SUPPORT FOR VISUAL MERCHANDISING & EVENTS
• Partner with Visual Merchandising/Marketing on Image selection for all in-store Visual needs • Design Events Visuals and sets. ELLE beauty awards, ELLE Carnival.
• Gold medalist in illustration work on commercial campaign with Designer, Luxury brands and with leading fashion magazines.
• In-depth knowledge of full Creative Suite
• Knowledge in Photography, Videography, Web design and Animation.
• Highly driven, energetic, passionate, flexible, Team player.
• Develops budgets and timelines, allocating appropriate resources to projects. A strong believer in “digital content production is the optimisation of quality x quantity = value”.
• Establish and maintain a business rhythm by conducting reviews and meetings on a regular basis.
• Manage and lead creative reviews and presentations, as well as seasonal planning and special initiatives/projects meetings. Successfully able to present to senior management, influencing business and creative decisions and direction
• Hire, manage and mentor an effective team of graphic designers, production managers and stylists.
• One Voice One team - work philosophy.